And now I was down to just bits and scraps of fabrics, but we were supposed to use 100% of the fabric (okay--that's my personal goal. I suspect some of them threw the last bits away!) If you remember the last challenge, I made a Thread Bowl out of the rest of tidbits. I didn't want to do the same thing, so I crazy patched a foundation piece and was tired of doing it. I thought I'll just make it into a pin cushion and stuff it with the rest of my fabric bits and finish it off with stuffing! And marked it, #11
The Ends! :)and there you have it folks--100% of 24 Fat Quarters (plus no more than 2 additional fabrics)! I have the other gals pictures of their challenge quilts on my website if you'd care to see what they did. Scroll down the page and click on the link for Quilt Challenge.