Tuesday, September 18, 2007

and more yet








I won't show ALL the pictures of the quilts--but at least you get an idea of how nice they all looked. It was a lot of work, but so worth it. So many people enjoyed it and over half of the people were not even quilters. But people just like to look at quilts, which is why I make this a non-prized Quilt Show. Even beginners can be proud of what they have accomplished and the general public just likes to see how creative people really can be. Thanks for stopping by my show..even if it was a virtual one! :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

What a great show you are putting on here! Looks like there were lots and lots of wonderful quilts. I bet your students love it when you do this every year.

Barb Mcf said...

I think it's so great to have a non-judged show for people to share their quilts in. They can take pride in what they have done and still be inspired by others without being judged. Wish I could have been there.