Saturday, January 01, 2011

We have a winner!

Congratulations to JayTee!  I put the number of comments into the Random Generator and had it choose a number--#5 was the result.
(this is the screenshot of what I did on Random.org)


JayTee was the 5th commentor, so she wins the FREE one year Subscription to the Quilt Pattern Magazine.


Thanks to all who commented and stopped by my blog.  Even if you didn't win, $11.99 is pretty good for a year's subscription to a quilt magazine.  I hope everyone embraces this digital format, sure would save on trees! And clutter!  And make it easy to find articles down the road!

I think I'm going to try the BOM Applique AND the Design Challenge--looks like fun!

and by the way..................

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


(a note to MAC owners: if you are having trouble downloading and saving the magazine using Safari, try using Firefox.  Who knows what it is in the Safari browser that makes it tough, but it worked fine in Firefox.)

1 comment:

JayTee said...

Yea!! Thank you!! I can't wait to start reading it!!!