Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sneak previews

I've been working like a little worker bee trying to get everything done. Some samples have been done for a while and others are waiting patiently in line to be worked on. I thought I heard them squabbling as I was entering the room on who I was going to work on next. They heard a rumor that someone might be left out of the line up and they didn't want to get left behind!

here are some sneak previews of what I've been working on for my upcoming classes. I love this one.....a cinch for beginners.....so 'charming'.....

another simple one that full of color.....and very charming. :)A bit blurry--not intentionally. LOL The "A" word is easy on the machine.....This quilt is so stunning in any combination of fabrics.........

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Your sneak peaks are tantalizing! I wish I lived near you so I could take your classes.