I'm teaching a Row x Row quilt that started last September. Every month we do a new row. Well, at least we are supposed to complete the rows! I had all my blocks in parts and pieces in every stage and thought it time to get them done! I finally got all the blanket stitching done on the poinsettias. I'll make the row tomorrow. This was for January.
This was February's block, we had to do 9 blocks. Lots of boring satin stitching, but all done now and the row is together.
This is for this month. I got all the rest of the fabric cut out for the other 7 blocks. I'm doing 4 with green stars and 4 with red stars.
The whole series was supposed to bust all my scraps of Christmas fabric. I bought Folk Art Christmas fabric for 4 years to make Christmas quilts for all my beds. Two are done, two more are cut out (only because I needed their leftovers!). I don't think my tub has gone down one little bit! And I only have one more row to go besides the border! I see lots more Christmas quilts in the works. Maybe I'll head over to Bonnie's and take a peek at what else I can do.