Sunday, July 06, 2008

Organizing Ted's stash

Ted was so impressed with how Mona got my stash in order and was wishing she were here--me too! I told her I would help her get her stash in order. Here's her newest project fabrics all on the table that used to be crammed into a drawer..

figuring out how to fold her pieces of fabric. She rarely buys yardage, but has much smaller pieces..but how to fold them to get them to fit the size of the drawer...a challenge at times...why is this so hard? LOL.........I got it, by golly, I think I've figured it out! Ta da!And now she can find the exact piece she wants.....introducing the beginnings of Ted's newest quiltHappy quilting!!

1 comment:

Nana's Quilts said...

We'll have to figure out a way to share some travel stories - sounds like you a fabulous time, of course. Indonesian food is so tasty - yummy. What a joy, all the way around.
Marne
p.s. grandson, Owen, is visiting for 3 days, so we're off to the downtown library today.