Monday, October 06, 2008

More finishes and stash busted!

Woo hoo--good week (really the last two) for finishes and busting more stash!

Stash IN for week (2) -0-
Stash OUT for week (2) 30 3/4 yards!!

I don't have YTD totals as I'm leaving in 7 minutes for the airport--headed to SC for 10 days. So must hurry. Writing my blog was last on my list before going. :) Editor's note: this post was written on Monday and the pictures would not load..so it was saved. I am now just getting them done on Sat. What can I say? It's been a busy week! More on that later....
I made 4 purses--one for my daughter, Mom loved it,so made one for her. An Amy Butler bag, Birdy Sling-oops forgot to take pictures of all those and the last one was an OSU purse. I had taught an OSU quilt class a few weeks back and I went through the trash and gathered all the toss outs and made some 'crumb' blocks, mixed them with some embroidered blocks and used some sample fabric (a nice velvety microfiber) that my hubby brought home--and Voila!
This is the other baby quilt that I made on the 'two for one' post. Bound and labeled. I am still on my quest to quilt a top on Thursday. This was a top from my Quilt 24 Challenge a couple of years ago. It's been aging nicely and it was time to get it done. It's bound and labeled. I used a Baptist Fan pattern on it.

Have a great week! Karen

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am interested in where you obtained your OSU blocks. I too am from Ohio and have two sons at OSU so I know how hard they are to come by. I would like to add them to a project that I am working on.Thank You!
Nicholls5@prodigy.net