It's been a few weeks (or more) that I've posted my results, but I'm doing well. I'm doing things out of my scrap bins, so haven't been counting that. Then I started a project with fabric I pulled together, but I'll be making this as a BOM, so I don't know quite how to post it. Because although I pulled about 24 FQ's out of stash for this project, I may not use it all and certainly won't be using it all at once. I figured I'm using about 1/2 yard per time, so that's what I'm going to go with for now. :)
Stash IN for week: 0 yards
Stash OUT for week: 1.5 yards
Stash IN YTD: 39.25
Stash OUT YTD: 337.50
TOTAL NET BUSTED YTD: 298.25 yards!