Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to my last granddaughter

What a dear little girl she is....and the most beautiful eyes.  And she just takes it all in with a smile with 2 little teeth...Happy Birthday Precious Little One..
Wouldn't it have been nice to have the actual photo instead of taking a photo of a photo?  :)  Getting photos from my daughters is like pulling teeth sometimes!  And they don't even have to go to the camera shop, turn in a negative, order a print and wait a week!  So I do the next best thing..take a picture of a picture!  I should have just taken it off the wall. heehee


Nana is making her some headbands and clips, I can't believe how long her hair is!  Sad to say, it's longer than her sister's, who is 3 1/2 and decided that cutting your hair is fun! But that's another story!

PS..I love that you can Photoshop 'food off face' rather easily! just sayin'....

No comments: