Friday, February 17, 2006

Retreat Weekend is here!

yeah--the weekend I look forward to each year! Our small quilt group has 2 retreats a year, one of them on President's weekend and another one in the summer. As most of you know, it's the best time for a quilter! LOTS of sewing, laughing, gabbing and more sewing! I have everything cut out for a reversible quilt I've been wanting to make for about 3 years.

Well, I tried to copy and paste the EQ5 picture of what I'm doing and it's not working. So I'll take a picture of my strips instead and will have to show you my completed quil0t!2

3 comments:

Granny said...

Karen, hope you're having a grand time at your retreat.

Judy L.

Nancy said...

Hope your retreat is going well. I've never been on a retreat so I'm very much looking forward to the Material Girls one in April. Sure wish you were going to be able to come.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! California incorporation state D fibromyalgia vitamin Latest news zoloft Koons arlington toyota Football betting online nissan 350z Berger buisiness brokerage vicodin es purchasing Area rug underlayment Testi canzoni latino americano Hoover commercial vacuum cleaners Download microsoft software