Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

It appears as if I've been tagged by Vickie. So you may move on if you like! LOL



THE RULES:1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.



1. I hate mushrooms. Most people that know me, like to sit next to me while eating pizza or something that is usually loaded with mushrooms because then they get to share my castoffs! I will eat mushroom soup though--IF the mushrooms are itty bitty!

2. I do NOT like cold cheese, of any kind. But IF you melt it, I will eat it. Why is that? Who knows and go figure!

3. I am deathly afraid of electric and being shocked. I've got a great story about me trying to plug something in while standing in water..someday I'll share!

4. I do not like shoes--I do not like shopping for shoes, I do not like wearing shoes at home, I do not like wearing shoes while driving, I do not like wearing shoes while sewing, I do not like GREEN EGGS and HAM! What does that have to do with it? nothing--but that's what it was beginning to sound like! LOL

5. I do LOVE purses! In every size, color, shape, etc. I love shopping for them and making them!

6. I had braces twice! Once as a young teenager and again as an adult (and pregnant with my third child)

7. I LOVE fabric--oh wait, that's not a secret or weird fact! But I do and always have. I remember the first 4-H meeting I went to and learned we could make all our our own clothes. I've been excited about sewing (not so much with clothes anymore) since then.



And now I'm going to tag....Laurie,Pam, Teresa, Beth, Marne, Mary, and everyone else! If you haven't done one in a while--why not do one now? It's kind of fun to get to know fellow bloggers like this.

1 comment:

Nana's Quilts said...

Thanks, I think. I will do the 7 wierd and wacky facts (for me they will likely be wierd and wacky) but I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to do the "linking" part. I can see that you have folks names and by clicking on them, you can go to their site - but HELP - I don't know how. Some might even ask, what is she doing with a blog if she doesn't know how to do that. Alas!!
Marne