Busy week last week and then I hosted my quilt group's retreat at my house/studio. I so wanted to work on NEW stuff, but with piles of UFO's and a whole stack of flimsies to quilt, I decided to be good and machine quilt all weekend. PLUS, it busted a lot of stash making up the backings and bindings! I really needed that because I went to a quilt store final days where ALL fabric was $3/yard! (no--it wasn't the Kaffe Fasset fabric--darn!). So I had to do something that would counteract that. And it was a very good weekend--although "Kathy" (my evil twin) made an appearance and wasn't very good. But more on her later. :)
Stash IN: 12 yards
Stash OUT: 12 3/4 yards
Stash IN YTD: 22 yards
Stash OUT YTD:31 yards
Net Total: 9 yards
I'm not sure about the totals for the last week, somehow I got all confused--I'm not used to buying fabric that when I have to add it to my totals--it gets me all flustered! LOL So my totals now are accurate. I finally got a little cheap planner and keep it at my cutting table so I can record daily and have a count. I used to do it on an Excel program, but that's in the house and then I'd forget, so this will be better.
Bobbie Lou's Fabric Factory and a Giveaway!
6 hours ago