Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She's home.....


Well, she showed up at the doorstep of Ted's late Saturday afternoon. She offered NO explanation as to why she took off or what she did. Although she seemed to give the 20 bottles of Retayne I brought for Ted to someone in Ghana! No note, no nothing. I warned her to to behave the rest of the trip. I'm getting too old to worry about the wearabouts of my undies!!
So no new adventures that day because it was too late. There is very little open on Sunday and we just kind of kicked back and did a lot of well, not sewing..but nothing! LOL It's nice to just be able to relax and just enjoy being together. So that Dear Jane project will have to wait a few more days! Monday was shopping day and Tuesday is Spa day.

4 comments:

loulee said...

LOL Must be good to get your own knickers back!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Thank goodness for that! I can see the guilt written across her face!!!

Nana's Quilts said...

Oh that naughty luggage! Having a mind of her own really creates havoc. I should bring Retayne? I have used dryer sheets saved up to bring along. Other suggestions?
Tot ziens,
Marne

Anonymous said...

I wonder what customs thought was in those 20 bottles that were clearly labeled? Rats, that's a lot of money down the drain! But at least you have your clothes.