Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A couple more days, but I'll make it


I'll make it to my goal and I've earned my star! Gee, I'm just like my kids who used to do anything to earn a star. Thanks Vicky, our fearless leader! thanks Nancy for the tutorial on getting it onto our site. I was having a brief brain fart here. I ended up saving the image and then pulling it from that. But I see now where you can pull it from another website. I never do that because it increases the bandwidth on their site. Maybe this is different. As you can tell, I know enough to make me dangerous! What I really have problems with is getting pictures in my template where you can't copy and paste.

4 comments:

MARCIE said...

Wow, I have no idea what you just said. I have a lot to learn in the techie world!

quiltpixie said...

way to go at getting through August!

A flower for a friend Kesena would be great. She was diagnosed and had a double masectomy about 3 weeks after her daughter (Pam). Both are doing remarkably well, but its taken 8 years for them to recover from the upheavel in their family...

Susan said...

It's okay on my site. My ISP gives me everything I want and more, usually before I know I want it. He's a friend. These pics are so little, and so few, it won't make any difference. I have hundreds of pics up!

If there's something you want in your sidebar, send it to me and I'll put it on a page you can reference, no problem.

Passionate Quilter said...

Quiltpixie--have your friends name added to my flower vase. :)
Susan--thanks for the offer--I'm sure I'll take it up! I can't click on your name to take me anywhere--but I'll find you!
Marcie--me? a techie? heck no--but I'm always trying to learn more. I wish it would all stop for a while so I could catch up!